Welcome to the Blog of Pinski Photography. Below is my ever-growing collection of photos, I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoy taking them.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Oh La Lovely
This week I had the wonderful opportunity to work with one the most stunning women I know. As a gift to her husband, she asked for a vintage-inspired boudoir shoot that would bring him to his knees and I think that these photos do just that. With her deep blue eyes and pouty smile, she looks like a modern day Betty Page. I got the chance to do the styling for this shoot as well which turned into this Queen Victoria era bouffant and china-doll make-up. We were also fortunate enough to be able to shoot on location in a vintage store in town which really brought this whole look together. I just love these pictures and I hope you do too!






