Welcome to the Blog of Pinski Photography. Below is my ever-growing collection of photos, I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoy taking them.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Everybody's got a dream...
And this is mine. I have decided to put my money where my mouth is, pick my cameras back up to go out and do what it is that I love to do. Here is a sampling of my ever growing portfolio.
Lori Lynn
This first session is a shoot that I did one sunny afternoon with my friend, Lori. We dressed her all up and drug her all over town to shoot these. She was a very good sport about the whole thing and her legs look A-mazing! Mostly taken in my apartment, I just love how they turned out! Thanks, Lori!
Gator
Gary never had his senior pictures taken (too macho for that) So when we first started dating, we went out and shot some for his mom to put on the mantel. Gary calls these his, "Album Cover Photos". I could see that!
Bridge Club
These are two of my favorite Bridges because the tall one leads downstate to the people we love and the other leads to the back roads that love us. I am a sucker for a good bridge. What can I say?







